Latex Exam Gloves, 5 mil - SKU: CEFM1294
Minimum order 1 case (10 boxes of 100 gloves)
Disposable gloves serve a variety of uses in various uses in various services, from cleaning to health care. Our high-quality latex gloves will keep hands and whatever those hands are touching clean and safe.
Latex, a natural rubber, is a popular choice for protective gloves. And our latex gloves fill all your needs: they're elastic enough to be comfortable for long periods of time. Their clean fit on the hands means there's no excess material to get caught or ripped. And they resist ripping, tearing, or puncturing, allowing you to be confident that you're keeping things clean.
Latex Glove Features:
- Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances
- Beaded cuff makes donning easy
- Easy donning and tight fit prevent rollback
- Has a high level of touch sensitivity
- Softness provides superior comfort and a natural fit
- Latex naturally offers chemical resistance
- Ambidextrous and straight fingers
- Durable and tear-resistant – features a natural latex build that allows for heavy-duty use without fear of puncturing or tearing.
- Designed with heavy-duty natural latex rubber and offers amazing tactile sensitivity for fine equipment handling
Type: Disposable Latex Gloves
Style: Ambidextrous, Straight Fingers, Beaded, Cuff, Non-sterile
Material: Powder Textured
Size: S, M, L, XL
Package Size: 14.6 x 9.5 x 9.1 In
Packaging: 100 Pieces per box. 10 boxes per case
Product ID: CEFM1294